Our school uniform shows our pride in our school and should therefore be clean and neat. The following PDF will explain the uniform policy in full:
We expect our students to wear the following:
1. White polo shirt.
2. School sweatshirt/cardigan bottle green with school logo.
3. Grey skirt/pinafore dress or black trousers
4. White or grey socks.
5. White, bottle green, grey or black tights.
6. Black shoes (not trainers).
7. School fleece – for outdoor use only
1. Grey or black school shorts (various styles are available).
2. Green and white gingham school dress.
3. Sandals (not open-toed) predominantly white.
4. School cap/Legionnaire’s cap with school logo
Physical Education option:
1. White T-shirt either plain or with the school logo
2. Bottle green shorts
3. Grey, black or white socks
1. This is the same as the indoor option but the children will need trainers.
2. Plain bottle green or black tracksuits or black leggings in colder weather.