At Palm Bay Primary School, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils and staff. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play. Our Wellbeing Lead is Mrs Lara Cooper who can be contacted at email@example.com should you want to discuss wellbeing further.
At our school we:
- help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
- help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
- help children socially to form and maintain relationships
- promote self esteem and ensure children know that they count
- encourage children to be confident and ‘dare to be different’
- help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
A public health England and NHS site to help people take simple steps to look after their mental health, improve their mental wellbeing and support others.
Quality-assured information, advice and resources to help primary schools understand and promote children’s mental health and wellbeing.
Leading the fight for a future where all young minds are supported and empowered, whatever the challenges.
The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust give people practical strategies to take care of their mental wellbeing.
Mental Health UK supports people affected by mental health problems including friends, family and carers.
Working across the UK, we bring together experts from four national mental health charities to improve understanding and provide vital care.
Additional information and leaflets can be found in the school reception.