At Palm Bay we operate a completely open-door policy. Parents are welcome to make an appointment to meet with the Head teacher or Deputy Head at any time, and can email both directly.
Miss Williams – email@example.com
Miss Wright – firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome the parents and carers of prospective pupils, who wish to come and meet us and have a tour of the school.
However, in order to make sure that the right person can help you with your query, we hope the following information is useful in knowing who to speak to regarding specific issues.
- Query: Anything to do with your child’s day-to-day school experience e.g. reading books, homework, behaviour or friendship concerns, lost uniform, lessons, progress and attainment
Staff Member: Your child’s teacher
- Query: If your child’s class teacher is unable to answer your query, or if you have a recurrent issue or worry, you can make an appointment to meet with the Phase Leader
Staff Member: Phase Leaders –
EYFS – Mrs S. Norwood
KS1 – Mrs L. Cooper
LSK2 – Mrs N. Smith
UKS2 –Mrs D. Farbrace
- Query: Any safeguarding concerns relating to a pupil at Palm Bay.
Any concern that has not been resolved by the class teacher and/or Phase Leader
Any serious concern
Staff Member: Miss Williams, Miss Wright and Mrs Solly, Designated Safeguarding Leads and Senior Leaders
- Query: Serious complaints
Staff Member: Mark Ebden, Chair of Governors
- Query: To join or offer support to the PTFA
Staff Member: Gary Burgess, Chair of the PTFA
- Query: To report or request absence; admissions – to join the waiting list, Medication, School uniform, lost property
Staff Member: Fiona Lamb – Office Manager and Danielle King – Secretary and Admissions Officer
- Query: School lunch money
Staff Member: Caterlink